- Café Leather Supply and Privacy
At Café we are aware of the importance privacy has for our users and customers. Therefore, it is your data and you must have control over them always, in this policy we explain clearly and simply who, how and for which purposes the personal data provided will be used to.
- Who is the Data Controller for the processing of your data?
Identity Data Controller: Café Leather Supply, S.L- CIF: B-87608402
Address: Calle Salou 17, 28034 Madrid
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cafe Leather Supply, SL, hereinafter CAFE LEATHER, owner of this website we comply scrupulously with all the regulations regarding data protection that are applicable to us and we have implemented all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security to the risk, thus avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to answer any questions you may have.
- What Personal Data do we process?
Below we explain each processing of Personal Data we perform. We have differentiated each treatment and purpose so that you can understand it clearly.
Do you have to provide us with any personal information?
No, there is no need for you to provide us with any identifying information to navigate through our website.
Registration or subscription to our services is voluntary, but if you do, you must provide a valid and updated email address that belongs to you. Mandatory data will be identified on each collection form.
why do we process your data?
- If you purchase a product and you register or create a user account we will process your data to send you the products ordered, as well as manage the billing and payment according to our General Terms and Conditions. We will send you commercial communications only related to your purchases or similar products.
- If you subscribe to our mailing list, we will process your data to send you via email periodical communications that may include information related to the information you have requested and advertising of our products or services, but always related to your preferences.
- If you contact us to solve any doubt or query or to request information, we will treat your data only to resolve your request or any action derived from it.
In some cases, you may provide personal data for a specific purpose or in a specific section of the website. We will inform you about how we process data through a specific information clause.
How long will we process your data?
(i, ii,) CAFE LEATHER will process your data as long as you do not cancel your account or subscription and is necessary for the requested purpose. When a purchase is made we will retain personal data related to it during the legal period required by applicable laws. In some cases, to ensure that your data is not processed, we will keep it until you ask for its deletion. For example: If you subscribed to the mailing list and then cancel the subscription, we will retain your mail only to make sure that you do not receive any communication with CAFE LEATHER advertising.
(iii) We will keep your data according to the policy indicated in our profiles of the social network.
(iv) We will keep your data until your request or actions derived from it are solved.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
(i) The processing of your personal data is based on the performance of a contract according to out General Terms and Conditions previously accepted by you. Also, we will send you communications related to products you have purchased based on our legitimate interest.
(ii, iv) The processing of your personal data is based on the consent that you have given by checking the appropriate box to accept the conditions of the processing of your personal data.
Do we share your personal data?
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties without your consent, except legal obligation.
In some cases, we need our suppliers to process data on our behalf, but they will only use your data according to our instructions. For example, we need to share your address with our logistics provider to deliver the products.
In addition, if you request the portability of your data, we will communicate it to the recipient that you indicate to us.
- Your data protection rights
You have the right to:
-know if your personal data is being processed and, where appropriate, access to your personal data
– rectify your personal data if they were inaccurate or incomplete
– erase your data if they are not needed anymore for the requested purposes
– that we restrict the processing of your personal data
– transfer your personal data (for treatments i, ii, iv) to another provider of your choice (portability)
– oppose the processing of your personal data or withdraw the consent you gave us at any time
– file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that your rights have been infringed
To do this, you just must contact us through written communication addressed to the address of CAFE LEATHER or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to cancel your subscription to the mailing list and thus oppose to receive our communications, you can do it in a simple way by clicking on the link at the end of each communication.
- Children under 14
At CAFE LEATHER we do not process personal data of children under 14 years of age nor direct our contents or information to them. If you are under 14 years of age, please do not give us personal information. Better ask your parents to help you so they contact us if necessary.
Therefore, in order to provide personal information to CAFE LEATHER you guarantee that you are over 14 years of age and that you are entirely responsible for this declaration and for the access and correct use of cafeleathersupply.com subject to the conditions of use and current legislation, whether national or international, as well as the principles of good faith, morality and public order, and with the commitment to diligently observe any additional instruction that, in relation to such use and access, could be given by CAFE LEATHER.
You can be required by CAFE LEATHER, at any time, so that we can verify your age by providing a copy of your ID or equivalent document. The lack of supply of this information in the term indicated by CAFE LEATHER will entitle the latter to suspend or cancel your subscription, User profile or any treatment of your data.
Any abuse or violation of these conditions and, especially those that affect minors, must be reported immediately to CAFE LEATHER.
- Links to Third Party websites
CAFE LEATHER is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites, even if you access them using links from our website, so we recommend that you always check the policy of each website you visit.
The use of this website after these changes, will imply the acceptance of these.
Last Updated: 06/06/2018